New on the forum

[EN] Your filed notes on chrysidids
[IT] Le tue osservazioni sui crisidi

New on the forum

Postby jeromec » 10 May 2016 17:26

Hello,

I am a new member in this chrysidids' forum !

My name is Jérôme (France), I try to make a list of wasps (social & solitary wasps) of my region (Franche-Comté, east of France, between Switzerland & Germany).

I start the identification of chrysidid wasps and it is very not easy (especially Omalus-Pseudomalus & Chrysis ignita group, but I have not many chrysidid for the moment) : C. inaequalis, C. viridula, (may be pseudobrevitarsis), fulgida, Pseudomalus auratus, Hedychridium coriaceum, Chrysura hirsuta, (in moutains of Switzerland)...

During the last week, I have seen some Chrysis (may be ignita chrysis group) around my parents' house and one female visited a cavity, which had left a female Ancistrocerus nigricornis.
jeromec

Location: France (East of France, adjacent to the Switzerland)
Name: jerome carminati

Re: New on the forum

Postby Euchroeus » 21 May 2016 10:40

Hi Jérôme,

you're welcome
and you can post some pictures of your specimens and we will try to ID them, whenever possible :D

Ciao!
Paolo
Paolo Rosa - www.chrysis.net
Euchroeus

Name: Paolo Rosa

Re: New on the forum

Postby jeromec » 25 May 2016 10:06

Hello, I found this paper :

LE GOFF (G.). – Note sur la nidification d’Hoplitis (Hoplitis) fertoni Perez dans la province d’Alicante, Espagne (Hym. Apoidea, Megachilidae, Osmiini). Cette abeille est un nouvel hôte pour Chrysis hybrida Lepeletier (Hym. Chrysidoidea, Chrysididae, Chrysidini). p. 97. L'entomologiste. tome 59 (2003).

LE GOFF (G.). – Une nidification verticale d’Heriades truncorum Linnaeus (Hym. Apoidea, Megachilidae, Osmiini). Nouvel hôte pour Chrysis ignita L. … p. 201. L'entomologiste. tome 59 (2003).

The paper is here : http://lentomologiste.fr/tables-tome-59/ (there is an url for the PDF on the page).
jeromec

Location: France (East of France, adjacent to the Switzerland)
Name: jerome carminati

Return to Biology | Biologia