Last updated on April 3rd, 2020
Canon EOS-1D: overview
- 4 million+ pixels delivering 2,496 x 1,662 pixel images.
- 8 frames per second.
- Ultra-rugged, environmentally-sealed body.
- The world’s fastest autofocus.
- 150,000-cycle shutter reliability.
- Virtually identical to Canon’s EOS-1V pro film SLR.
brochure (Acrobat PDF, 70KB)
Copyright, Authorship, and Ownership statements
All text and images of this page are copyright ©️ Chrysis.net unless otherwise stated - please see individual cases for authorship and copyright details. The specimens pictured are from the authors' or other collaborators' personal collections and from the collections of various museums. Unless otherwise specified, the whole content of this web site is for personal, non-commercial, scientific, and educational purposes given proper accreditation to the page from which they were derived are provided, and under Chrysis.net Terms and Conditions.
For citation purposes
Agnoli G.L. & Rosa P. (2021) Canon EOS-1D, in: Chrysis.net website. Interim version 29 November 2021, URL: https://www.chrysis.net/photography/canon-eos-1d/.